About this Event
Applications for students interested applying for Program Allocations Board at-large member are now available on the Office of Student Activities’ HogSync portal. Students should log in with a valid uark.edu email address. Applications are due by noon on Friday, Sept. 15. Late applications will not be accepted, even if HogSync allows the submission.
The Program Allocations Board allocates student fee funds to organizations representing all students. This process starts with a primary funding round at the end of the academic year to set the budget for each organization represented. Throughout the year, organizations can propose budgets to the board to request supplemental funding throughout the year. Board membership includes:
• Associated Student Government President Cael Losenegger (chair)
• Associated Student Government Vice President Hailey Hoog
• Associated Student Government Treasurer Danny Moreno
• Associated Student Government Chair of Senate Jackson Terrell (non-voting)
• Cardinal Nights Executive Director Morgan Carioscia
• Distinguished Lecture Committee Chair Josie Zakrzewski
• Headliners Concert Committee Chair Cherish Iroabuchi
• SOOIE President Jessica Seymore
• University Programs President Olivia Ervin
• Volunteer Action Center Ben Walworth
The student at-large member on the board is a voting member and represents the common interest of the student body in the allocation of student fee funds.
About the Division of Student Affairs: The Division of Student Affairs supports students in pursuing knowledge, earning a degree, finding meaningful careers, exploring diversity, and connecting with the global community. We provide students housing, dining, health care resources, and create innovative programs that educate and inspire. We enhance the University of Arkansas experience and help students succeed, one student at a time.